Tunde Raji -
January 12, 2017
A startup aspiring to open new frontiers in Microfinance Banking and financial inclusion, seek enterprising, resourceful, experienced and dynamic candidates to create a team that will drive this vision to fill the vacant position below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role of the Head, Accounts includes maintaining of complete accounting records and systems and preparation of reliable and accurate financial statements and accounts for the financial institution.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Minimum requirement is a B.Sc/HND in Accounting plus certification as a qualified member of a professional accounting body ACA, ACCA, etc. (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline will be an advantage)
- Minimum of 6 years experience in core banking role or in an audit department of a financial institution/ Audit Firm with at least 2 of these years at management level
- High level of numeracy to evaluate complex financial data and information
- A good team player, able to work in a close multidisciplinary team
- Self Directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV’s and suitability statement detailing how they meet the requirements of the specific role. This should be sent as Microsoft Word or Pdf attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be the position applied for an the Applicant’s full name e.g Internal Auditor – Michael Mohammed.