Tunde Raji -
December 29, 2017
Addosser Microfinance Bank, an innovative institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services requires suitable candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Consumer Relationship Officer
To generate quality risk assets and liabilities for profitability and excellent relationship management with existing and potential clients.
- Generation of quality risk assets to meet set targets.
- Sourcing of clients for both savings, current and fixed deposits in line with set targets.
- Packaging of customer’s credit requests.
- Review loan applications to ascertain credit worthiness of clients.
- Conduct qualitative credit appraisal of clients’ businesses e.g cash flow, profitability P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Ensure credits are packaged within the policies and procedure of the bank.
- Rendering financial advice to clients.
- Rendering weekly and monthly reports to the management.
- Ensure proper KYC are conducted on customers.
- Monitoring the loan portfolio and follow-up on repayment.
- Ensuring cheques for repayment are presented on due dates.
- Supporting the recovery activities as required.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience in Consumer Banking in a Micro Finance Bank.
- B.SC/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant course of study.
- Has worked in a Microfinance Bank or any Financial Institution.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com