Tunde Raji -
March 8, 2017
A highly innovative and rapidly expanding Microfinance Bank with Head Office in Lagos State, requires suitable candidates to fill the available vacant position below:
Job Title: Credit Advisor / Relationship Officer
Location: Ikoyi/ Victoria Island
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of quality risk assets to meet set targets
- Sourcing of clients for both savings, Current and fixed deposit accounts in line with set target.
- Packaging of customers’ credit requests
- Conduct qualitative credit appraisals of clients’ businesses e.g. cash flow, profitability, P&L & Balance Sheet Analysis.
- Ensure credits are packaged in line with credit policies & procedures of the bank.
- Ensure credits are within the bank’s obligor limit
- Rendering financial advice to clients
- Rendering weekly & monthly reports to the management
- Ensure proper KYC are conducted on customers
- Monitoring the loan portfolio and follow up on repayment.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree/HND with major in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management and Marketing or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a consumer/ SME lending position in a Microfinance or Commercial Bank is compulsory.
- Business acumen and analytical skills
- Sound Credit appraisal
- Good understanding of business process
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self- motivated person
- Excellent Relationship Management Skills
- Unquestionable integrity and high level of commitment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com