Tunde Raji -
April 26, 2017
Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit), is globally recognised for its leadership in providing credit and business information services on Nigerian Companies through an extensive operational network, combining global standards with local business awareness and understanding.
We request applications from highly cerebral, suitably qualified and well experienced credit professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
- Assess credit worthiness of existing or prospective clients.
- Examine subject’s financial transactions and credit history(applications, statements, balance sheets, legal documents etc).
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and create projections.
- Determine in-depth, the degree of risks associated with both obligor and the transaction.
- Carefully analyze data and produce clear and objective reports.
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance.
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines.
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis.
- Draft models of credit information that predicts trends and patterns.
- Manage, maintain and extract incremental business from existing relationships with clients.
- New business development and clients acquisition.
- High level critical thinking for business and programme concept origination and consummation.
- Proven working experience of not less than six (6) years as a core credit analyst with savvy background in business development in a reputable financial services or credit granting institution.
- Proficiency in statistical packages and financial software.
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues.
- Financial analysis skills and sound judgement.
- Degree or equivalent qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- Strong quantitative aptitude.
- Sharp analytical and organizational skills.
- High level of self-confidence.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English Language (for report-writing and making presentations)
- Ability to multi-task and perform under deadlines.
- Sound ethical or moral background.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae (CV) with written application to: firstname.lastname@example.org addressing it to The Head of Personnel, Credit Business Services Global Limited.
Follow Me On Social Media