Tunde Raji -
January 12, 2017
A startup aspiring to open new frontiers in Microfinance Banking and financial inclusion, seek enterprising, resourceful, experienced and dynamic candidates to create a team that will drive this vision to fill the vacant position below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Credit and Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- This role will be accountable for building effective networks and marketing activities to secure the deposit mobilization targets of the bank from its catchment markets;
- Be responsible for decisions on credit administration in line with bank policy and for the day to day leadership to the marketing team
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline (additional qualification or Degree in any Finance or Business related discipline will be an advantage)
- Minimum of 6 years post-graduation experience out of which at least 2 years should be at senior management level in the financial service industry (banking/insurance etc)
- Strong business acumen and experience marketing financial services to clients in the low income bracket
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills
- Fluency in Pidgin English and at least one local language
- A good team player with strong experience managing a multidisciplinary team of professionals
- Self- directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Candidates with demonstrable experience with group lending methodology will be at a distinct advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV’s and suitability statement detailing how they meet the requirements of the specific role. This should be sent as Microsoft Word or Pdf attachment to: email@example.com
The subject of the mail should be the position applied for an the Applicant’s full name e.g Internal Auditor – Michael Mohammed
Follow Me On Social Media