Tunde Raji -
July 27, 2017
Benysta Microfinance Bank Ltd, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit/Marketing Manager
Report to: The Managing Director
- Monitor loan portfolio
- Report loan renewals on required documents/appraisals
- Report to Managing Director, and to Loan & Advances Credit Committee
- Prepare job description for department staff
- Responsibility to ascertain seasonal demands and liquidity period of clients in segment
- Evaluate and appraise all departmental heads/staff
- Recommend loan proposals to loan credit committeeOrganize trades groups and societies in area diversification
- Monitor to determine peak periods for disbursing loans and repayment arrangement
- Liaises with local universal commercial bank to ensure actual loan repayment
- Should ensure proper evaluation and appraisal of loan proposal and recommends feasibility
- Review reports from business development, credit management and risk management.
- Ensure creativity and efficiency in business development, credit management and loan portfolio management
- Develop and review loan orientation materials.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com with the position as mail subject.
Follow Me On Social Media