Tunde Raji -
August 23, 2017
Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Officer
- Speaking to customer making outbound and taking inbound calls about their financial situations.
- Collecting outstanding amounts on their accounts and arranging for payments to be made.
- Set up and reviewing payment arrangements.
- Negotiate full payments and settlements.
- Maintain effective contact with debtors who default on their agreed payment plan.
- Liaise closely with Management to report on progress and to discuss particularly difficult debt situations.
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors.
- Designing work-out payments plans for debtors.
- Reducing the non-performing loans owed to a company
- Negotiating settlements with clients.
- Take incoming calls from credit customers to answer questions and make payment arrangements.
- Assist developing guidelines for special recovery projects that were initiated from time to time.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis.
- Designing work-out payment plans for debtors
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.
- Preferably a young Lawyer with a minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in word document to: email@example.com
Follow Me On Social Media