Tunde Raji -
December 5, 2017
Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited, a leading Microfinance Bank in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Individual or SME.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target is met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
Not more than 30 years Old.
OND in any relevant discipline.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com