Tunde Raji -
June 14, 2017
Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest standard to the unbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver/Personal Assistant to the MD
- Safely and timely drive the MD/CEO
- Safely drive the managing director’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the MD/CEO.
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s)
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records
Qualification and Experience Required
- Candidate should possess a Diploma/OND
- A valid drivers’ licence
- A valid id card
Personal Trait and Qualities:
- He must be sound and smart
- Good command of English language
- Good knowledge of road networks in Lagos
- Ability to read and write
- He must not be more than 30 years of age by April
- You must have a flexible attitude to work
- You must be nice and friendly.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a word document version of their CV’s to: email@example.com