Tunde Raji -
April 6, 2017
Regent Microfinance Bank Limited is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Microfinance Bank.
Regent Microfinance Bank is focused on Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, Traders, Farmers, the under-served and those with a flair for true high returns on investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Relationship Manager
Duties and responsibilities
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening and income generation.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services to accomplish target
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the bank’s customer base.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
- Minimum of HND in any field of study
- Evidence of completion/ exemption from NYSC
- Minimum of 3-8 years’ experience in Relationship management/Marketing within the financial Service Industry (Microfinance or Commercial bank experience is strongly desired).
- Applicants must have a flair for either Retail or Private Banking
- Proven excellent and consistent performance record
- Applicants must be resident within Abuja.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all societal levels.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Me On Social Media