Tunde Raji -
July 19, 2017
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
You’ll Contribute to ending World Hunger by:
- Ensuring sound and transparent administration of funds by providing accounting and financial management consistent with Action Against Hunger’s financial management framework and local legislation.
Key Activities in your Role will include:
- Consolidate the Base accounts monthly.
- Responsible for Base Tax operation.
- Contribute to Grant financial management, donors compliance & budget analysis.
- Treasury forecast & cash management.
- Capacity building for finance staff.
- Supervision & Team Management.
- Conduct internal Audits.
- Management of fraud and corruption cases.
Does this Description fit you?
- You have Bachelor equivalent in Accounting/Finance. Masters degree is preferred.
- You have 3 years of professional experience in finance with proven experience in team management.
- You have Minimum of 2 years’ experience in NGO financial management
- You have experience as an auditor .
- You have exceptional organization, time management, and attention to detail .
- You have Strong accounting skills.
- You have Strong budget management skills.
- You have Team management & coordination skills.
- You have experience with SAGA accounting system
- You have very good communication & training skills.
- You have good analytical skills.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online