Tunde Raji -
April 25, 2017
Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited, was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Classify accounting entries
- Participate in the general ledger reconciliation
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Mobilize fund and process for operational activities
- Receive funds, repayment, refunds and document, processes cheque and cash payments to beneficiaries, contractors, suppliers etc
- Prepare daily report of transactions (receipts/payments
- Liaise with banks on transfer payment to lenders, vendors
- Update bank transactions and prepare correspondences and instructions
- Assist in preparing monthly consolidated Trial Balance
- Keep daily financial transactions in respective books of accounts and ledgers
- Receive and treat financial/accounting issues from brabches
- Prepare customer cheques and confirmations to the Bank
- Prepare monthly journals to update records
- Prepare weekly liquidity position reports
- Identify branches with excess fund through daily cash position (daily)
- Manage the receipts and payments process to ensure cash flow statement are followed periodically
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by Chief Finance Officer.
- HND/B.Sc Accounting
- ICAN will be an added advantage
- At least one year work experience
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ‘Finance Officer’ as the subject of the email.
Follow Me On Social Media