Tunde Raji -
August 23, 2017
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited, is an innovative institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Sales Executive
- The Financial Sales Executive is an entry-level position with the responsibility to generate new businesses and deepen customers’ experience with bespoke financial services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales of loans to salary earners and other target markets
- Ensure loan requests are packaged in line with credit policy & procedures of the bank
- Advise clients on suitable financial services /products for their needs
- Serve as a point of contact for customers on all service enquiries across our major channels
- Rendering weekly call reports to the Team Lead
- Build and maintain productive business relationship with clients
- Monitor the loan portfolio and follow up on repayment .
- Stay up-to date with Clients needs and Industry trends
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Excellent Relationship Management Skills
- Confident, ambitious and a competitive attitude
- Daring, Decisive and Self Driven
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Conceptual and Innovative Skills
- Experience in selling loans to salary earners is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com