Tunde Raji -
March 8, 2017
Verite Microfinance Bank Limited – Duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution, Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Funds Transfer Officer
- The prospective candidate would be responsible for ensuring that customer’ funds transfer instructions are efficiently and promptly executed without delays with a positive impact on customer delight.
- The candidate will ensure customers’ transactions (Manager’s Cheques, NIP etc.) are processed within approved service turn around time;
- Ensure customers’ instructions are properly reviewed before processing;
- Ensure all remittances for customers and regulatory agencies are handled within the agreed time-frame;
- Ensure daily and weekly balancing of internal funds transfer accounts such as Manager’s Cheques, Cash Advance, etc;
- Maintain proper records of funds transfer transactions;
- Ensure maintenance and effective utilization of physical assets and resources (adding machines, workstations, stamps till boxes etc.).
- Transfer funds for customers as per customers instructions in a safe and secure manner by observing due diligence at all times.
- Candidate must have a BA/B.SC in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class -Lower or HND Upper Credit with an MBA/ACA/CIBN.
- He/She’s prior experience in similar function is compulsory.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service orientation; must be able to pay attention to details;
- Fast and error free processing; have good numerical and analytical skills; have effective time management; ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org