Tunde Raji -
July 25, 2017
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants and Reporting Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The Grants and Reporting Manager will be based in Maiduguri, Borno State and work under the supervision of the Field Coordinator.
- He/she will provide support to grant management and ensure compliance of ongoing program implementation.
- The Grants and Reporting Manager will monitor and support the use of grants management tools such as the detailed implementation tool, M&E plan, PFU and BFU among the program team to ensure accurate tracking of implementation and timely alerts to potential challenges/obstacles.
- He/she will work closely with the Grant Coordinator, monitor implementation of programs to ensure they are in accordance with donor and Action Against Hunger internal requirements.
- The Grants and Reporting Manager will develop stakeholders’ mapping for each project, develop and follow up implementation of engagement strategies (reports to external stakeholders, advocacy initiatives).
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Science in International Development, Economics, Humanitarian Assistance, Rural Development, Geography, Agriculture and other related field. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of three years working experience in grants and reporting, assessment, monitoring and evaluation within the humanitarian sector.
- Have good communication, Microsoft office, writing and analytical skills including excellent team management.
- Have excellent knowledge of the implementation of humanitarian programs.
- Be familiar with Action Against Hunger principles.
- Have experience with major institutional and UN donors and procedures (ECHO/EC, OFDA/USAID, DFID, CIDA, WFP, etc.)
- Have good knowledge of local languages (Hausa and Kanuri)
- Be committed to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy
- Be an indigene from the North East.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please note advert may close before the due date, once we have received applications from qualified candidates
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.