Tunde Raji -
January 12, 2017
A startup aspiring to open new frontiers in Microfinance Banking and financial inclusion, seek enterprising, resourceful, experienced and dynamic candidates to create a team that will drive this vision to fill the vacant position below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Head of Administration & Support Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This role will oversee the human resources, administration and information technology functions of the Institution.
- The Ideal candidate will bring to this role an understanding of what makes great people management and support management to embed exceptional people management approaches and solutions.
- The role will also be accountable for seeking and advising management on the appropriate information technology architecture and solutions that will drive the business.
- Additional responsibility for this role will be the management of an efficient logistics and procurement management system
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- B.Sc/HND in the Management Science or a Degree in Law.
- Certification as a member of the Chartered Institute of personnel Management.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a support service function either in a bank or other financial Institution.
- Demonstrable knowledge of basic human resource rules, regulations and practices including recruiting, performance management, payroll and benefits etc.
- Experience managing logistics and procurement management functions in a well structured corporate institution.
- Demonstrable understand of IT systems requirements for a financial institution will be an advantage.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office.
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV’s and suitability statement detailing how they meet the requirements of the specific role. This should be sent as Microsoft Word or Pdf attachment to:firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be the position applied for an the Applicant’s full name e.g Internal Auditor – Michael Mohammed.