Tunde Raji -
June 1, 2017
A premier Microfinance institution located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is looking for a suitably qualified individual for the position below:
Job Title: Head of Credit & Marketing
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- The primary responsibility of the Head of Credit is to ensure effective credit administration and efficient liquidity management in collaboration with the other members of the management team.
- Tasks and Responsibilities Oversee and ensure very good portfolio quality and growth for long-term sustainability and profitability of the bank
- Ensuring achievement of lending targets and other goals as outlined in the business plan and approved by the board of directors
- Develop and implement strategies for promotion and expansion of client services using data from the bank’s software and from client feedback
- Ensure recruitment of customers and maintain customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Monitor all credit activities to ensure they conform to established procedures and required regulations
- Conduct periodic motoring visits to the field and developing impact reports of the activities of the bank
- Develop, Review and implement controls to reduce credit risks of the bank
- Ensure that the bank maintains up-to-date, accurate records and generates necessary reports on time
- Plan and coordinate an efficient credit workflow.
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline will be an advantage)
- Minimum of four (6) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least two (2) years should be hands-on in Microfinance, Microfinance banking or commercial banking credit/marketing.
- Professionalism, integrity and commitment to social mission of Microfinance banking.
- Strong business acumen and Knowledge of low income market
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microfinance banking products, marketing, business development, laws
- Evidence of Microfinance Certification Programme or Professional Banking Certification from the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- Strong computer literacy, particularly in MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), familiarity with Banking Systems and good understanding of Information System issues and the role of IS in financial and business management;
- Fluency in English is required.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the ‘Job Title’ as subject of the mail
Follow Me On Social Media