Tunde Raji -
February 15, 2017
A reputable Microfinance Bank with its Head Office located in central Lagos requires suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
Duties & Responsibilities
- Database Management, generating of reports on demands
- Drive the strategic direction of the IT department.
- Carry out database back-up & Recovery
- Develop and manages the bank’s E-banking strategies and platforms
- Facilitate operational efficiency, simplify work processes and cut cost through the use of IT.
- Manage and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Resolving issues on the Core banking application and and ensuring back-up of daily transaction before and after close of business.
- Responsible for the design and maintenance of the company’s website and products dedicated websites for the banks products.
- Ensure business continuity of bank operations at any time
- Trains and orientate staff on the use of hardware and software products.
- Network administration; identify and resolve problems received from both physical and logical network related connection challenges
- Develop and drive the implementation of IT Security policy
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Media Management; Managing the bank’s presence on the social media .
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Manages the information technology budgets.
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology, train staff about potential uses of existing & new technology
- Provide technical support to business users both remotely and face to face
- Assist with the Installation, configuring and support of the LAN, and Internet systems
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree /HND in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent and professional certifications in data base management, networking web design and development.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in information technology functions
- Experience in the financial/banking industry is preferred.
- Experience in the design and deployment of E-banking solutions
- Report writing skills are required.
- Strategic Orientation
- Management and supervisory skills
- Team building skills
- Assertive, analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, written, presentation and listening communications skills
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com