Tunde Raji -
April 8, 2017
A top Micro Finance Bank in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the below vacant position:
Job Title: Head, Recovery Unit
- Implement the best recovery strategies in line with the bank’s goal.
- Implementing the loan recovery policies and procedures.
- Ensuring proper monitoring of the loan portfolio bank wide.
- Investigate and thoroughly understand borrowers’ problems, proffer solutions for resolving such delinquent loans.
- Categorization of delinquencies and steps to be taken.
- Liaise with unit heads on past due obligations and sending signals to the loan monitoring committee for further directives.
- To manage and control all matters relating to delinquent client accounts (Unsecured, Secured) by constantly executing recovery procedures and ensuring appropriate actions are taken to full recovery.
- Highlights and escalates any delinquent client history and ensure future loan request are declined.
- Ensures healthy portfolio management and benchmark PAR against regulatory standard.
- Perform administrative work or other job functions related to recoveries.
- To monitor accounts daily in the allocated queues and effectively utilize the bank’s recovery software systems in line with approved recovery strategies.
- Overall supervision of the loan recovery department.
- Applicant must not be more than 40 years.
- Good Degree in relevant field.
- Candidate must have 5 to 7 years working experience.
- Applicant must have managed a portfolio of N1.5billion Naira.
- Candidate must have undergone series of training in loan recovery and portfolio management.
- Focused & proactive individual able to effectively communicate ideas.
- Persistent and dedicated to recovery.
- Creative and able to come up with recovery templates.
- Strong report writing and supervisory skills.
- Analytical with accurate eye for detail.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Strong customer relation skill.
- Working knowledge of company, industry & banking guidelines & regulations.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills with strong listening & negotiating abilities.
Appication Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
How to Apply
lnterested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org