Tunde Raji -
November 29, 2017
Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Work as a generalist to ensure the bank is moving in the planned direction and achieving set-goals.
- Work to ensure overall operational cost reduction, improve the business value-chain and quality of service and sound workflow management.
- Conduct needs assessments to determine when training is necessary and the type of training necessary to improve performance and productivity of all departments and units in the bank.
- Evaluate overall employee performance and decide if the workforce would benefit from additional training and orientation.
- Preserve the employer-employee relationship through designing an effective employee relations strategy.
- Conduct workplace investigations and resolve employee complaints and arrange primary contact for legal counsel in risk mitigation activities and litigation pertaining to employee relations matters.
- Develop strategic solutions to meet workforce demands and labor force trends.
- Oversees the recruitment and selection processes and be responsible for decisions related to corporate branding as it relates to recruiting and retaining talented employees.
- Design, develop, implement and monitor a standardized pay-roll structure.
- Performance Appraisal: Monitors employees performance to ensure that it is at acceptable levels.
- In conjunction with other senior managers supervise all personnel to ensure all procedures and standards of the bank are duly respected.
- B.Sc, MA/M.Sc in business and related discipline
- 2-3 years experience as human resource professional in a reputable organisation
- Membership of chartered institute of personnel management [CIPM] would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills