Tunde Raji -
January 12, 2017
A startup aspiring to open new frontiers in Microfinance Banking and financial inclusion, seek enterprising, resourceful, experienced and dynamic candidates to create a team that will drive this vision to fill the vacant position below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The roles of the internal Auditor includes performing audit and compliance test on day to day transactions,
- Supporting the financial institution to meet minimum requirement of statutory audits,
- Review financial and operational system and processes in use by the financial institution to ensure there are built in internal controls to protect the integrity of the institution’s assets and resources.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Certification as a qualified member of a professional accounting body – ACA, ACCA
- Minimum of 6 years experience in core banking role or in an audit department of a financial institution/Audit firm with at least 2 of these years at management level
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Exposure to regulatory frameworks in a financial institution
- Demonstrable working knowledge of internal control systems and processes
- Self directed and able to work with minimal supervision Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV’s and suitability statement detailing how they meet the requirements of the specific role. This should be sent as Microsoft Word or Pdf attachment to:email@example.com
The subject of the mail should be the position applied for an the Applicant’s full name e.g Internal Auditor – Michael Mohammed.