Tunde Raji -
July 27, 2017
Benysta Microfinance Bank Ltd, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- The general observation of staff/customer relationship to ensure improvement on time taken on each transaction
- Ensuring pre and post audit of expenses, payables, capital expenditure, imprest, petty cash vouchers and invoices
- Supervising the daily operations of Treasury and monitor Treasury administration
- Ensuring that cheque register is in place, to monitor all withdrawals from correspondence banks
- Monitor transaction as regards cheque lodgements, return cheque from clearing and purchase of drafts for and on behalf of customers
- Report to the board audit committee
- Ensuring that appropriate entries to various transactions are recorded, updated and daily call over transactions are balanced
- Ensuring that fixed assets register is properly updated
- Investment appraisal, loans and advances review and appraising non-performing loans
- Review of the monthly budget and evaluating their variances
- Periodic un-notify cash counts and stock taking of materials e.g. cheque booklets tellers etc.
- Ensuring adherence to procedures, guidelines, internal instructions and operating systems as provided by CBN and NDIC
- Ensuring proper authorization of transactions
- Identification of weakness in the internal control system
- Daily call over transactions
- Ensuring system backup procedures
- Carrying out other functions as may be assign by the Board from time to time.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com with the position as mail subject.
Follow Me On Social Media