Tunde Raji -
July 5, 2017
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Ref Code: PM/IT/JULY/2017
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Full CBS Support in all branches and Head Office (Frontend users And Backend)
- Execution Of CBS Day end and Month End Run
- Run relevant scripts for Support and routine software backups
- Daily, weekly & monthly reporting of CBS (Core Banking System)
- Administration of Test PCs and Test Server for CBS and all other software
- Co-ordination of User Acceptance testing of CBS new release and updates
- Support in software testing and migration to new Banking Application
- Key team player in the local Application management by leveraging on technology
- Develop tactical tool in order to streamline or bring more efficiency within processes
- Give support to other Software vendors on CBS interface or 3rd parties
- Run relevant scripts on other databases
- Key team player in supporting the IT assets management and upgrades
- Ensure system integrity, availability and confidentiality of all Enterprise solutions
- Ensure a proper segregation of duties/rights of users on CBS
- Ensure integrity of daily CBS backups
- Ensure availability of test servers (Core banking system, MIS, middleware)
- Ensure application-level business continuity of banking operations at any time
- Maintain and develop deep knowledge of products, parameters, user rights, profiles and processes of CBS
Requirements, Experience and knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc/HND in Business Management or Information Systems or comparable qualification
- Minimum 4 years project experience, preferably from a consulting firm, with at least one year spent in a coordination-level role
- Evidence of sound experience in the following;
- Planning of projects and budgets
- Project management and execution
- Evaluation of contract negotiations with providers (suppliers/hardware/software/network)
- Analysis of project risks, derivation of business effects and presentation to the Management
- Problem solving, analytical and process-oriented
- Proven project leadership and team management skills
- Excellent analytical skills (i.e. financial modelling and excel) with a strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of business process optimization and process management
- Ability to communicate effectively both writing and orally
- Experience in any Banking industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s and Applications as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that you indicate the “Job Title” as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Me On Social Media