Tunde Raji -
July 12, 2017
A state-licensed Microfinance Bank with a passion to deliver customer centred financial solutions, is seeking passionate and committed people to join its recovery team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a comprehensive record of action plans, recovery made and further course of action on delinquent customers.
- Negotiate terms of repayment with delinquent customers.
- Monitor repayment covenant on restructured loans
- Investigate and thoroughly understand borrowers’ challenges and proffer solutions for resolving such delinquent loans
- Ensure assigned Strategic Business Units achieved regulatory threshold on PAR
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes & Experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in loan recovery and remedial management in a Microfinance Bank or a Recovery Agency.
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline.
- Goal Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, reporting,& interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Me On Social Media