Tunde Raji -
March 17, 2017
Citygate Global was founded in June 2007 as a Microfinance Institution and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission. The organisation was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace struggling to run a viable businesses to earn a living.
The organisation activities are geared in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation and Financial Inclusion to all. We continually focus on this segment of the Nigerian economy by doing everything possible to assist them to run a viable businesses and improve their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- To come up with effective recovery strategies
- Create a recovery management environment of an acceptable quality in terms of established credit guidelines
- Interact with customer to obtain additional credit information
- Check for credit viability on request for extended terms and evaluate various adjustment
- Maintain bad debt recovery records
- Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers
- Monitor violations of credit policies, provide analysis conclusion and recommendation
- Tracking of various stages of past due obligation and alerting management of the required step that must be taken to ensure full recovery in line with our recovery process
- Loan /remedial management that is factoring in the interest till date and restructuring plan
- Generating the outstanding for Non-performing loan through the software
- Work with Relationship Manager during transition to recovery to gain in sight in the history of the loan
- Actively monitor the financial performance of all loan within the officer assigned portfolio
- Work with the legal and remedial team at the head office throughout the legal process if any, and provid direction as required
- Conduct credit check on customers
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma in a related discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in related functions.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Problem solving and good negotiation skills is required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good Track Record on Recovery
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org