Tunde Raji -
March 15, 2017
Regent Microfinance Bank Limited is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Microfinance Bank. Regent Microfinance Bank is focused on Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, Traders, Farmers, the under-served and those with a flair for true high returns on investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening and income generation.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services to accomplish target
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the bank’s customer base.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
- Minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields
- Evidence of completion/ exemption from NYSC where applicable
- Previous experience in a marketing capacity with a financial institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the financial industry
- Proven excellent and consistent performance record
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all societal levels.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
Application Closing Date
21st March 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Follow Me On Social Media