Tunde Raji -
January 12, 2017
A startup aspiring to open new frontiers in Microfinance Banking and financial inclusion, seek enterprising, resourceful, experienced and dynamic candidates to create a team that will drive this vision to fill the vacant position below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Risk Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- The Risk Manager is a key role with responsibilities to design and implement a structured approach to identifying risks inherent in the financial institution’s operational environment as well as its business opportunities.
- The role will provide advice to the Board and Management on proactively measures for managing enterprise risks in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- B.Sc/HND in Economics, Accounting or Finance (possession of a Master’s degree in any of these disciplines will represent an added advantage)
- Minimum of 6 years post-graduation experience in the banking industry with at least 2 years in a risk management role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable leadership, networking and collaboration/negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships within a diverse organizational structure.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV’s and suitability statement detailing how they meet the requirements of the specific role. This should be sent as Microsoft Word or Pdf attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be the position applied for an the Applicant’s full name e.g Internal Auditor – Michael Mohammed.
Follow Me On Social Media