Tunde Raji -
April 26, 2017
Our client is a major Micro finance Bank in Lagos and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution. As a matter of expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- The Sales officer works in the following local government areas: Kosofe, Shomolu and ikeja by actively selling of financial products to mostly informal potential customers such as traders, home stores or other public places.
- Build consciousness for the banks financial products
- Direct and ensure compliance to all sale objectives
- Lunch the bankable fund into commercial bank as prescribed.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues
- Ensure best application of all sales tools and resources.
- Documents all records of sales activities and provide updates as required.
- Manage various documents for all sales sources efficiently.
- Manage all underwriting progression
- Develops new business prospects in specific geographic areas
- Solicit business, authorize loans, and direct the investment of funds, always
- Advise a client on whether to buy certain types of stocks, bonds and mutual funds
- Engage in presentations on financial services to groups in order to attract new clients
- Prepare forms for agreements
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma holder/OND ( Very smart and Trainable SSCE can also apply.)
- Students on SIWES/IT can apply provided they can at least up to 6 month
- Extrovert and confident person
- Trainable person
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to:resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com
Follow Me On Social Media