Tunde Raji -
July 5, 2017
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Network Administrator
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assist the IT Operations manager in the definition and implementation of the network architecture strategy and management
- Plan, deploy, configure and maintain router and switches, administrative responsibility for the entire networking infrastructure
- Plan detailed concept of LAN / VLAN / WAN for all bank locations via connection to ISP
- Design a network concept and create lifecycle plan for network devices
- Backup and setup of network configurations
- Proactive analysis of logging data to help to prevent system down time – communicate system or network events, troubleshoots problems and ensure uptime of network devices
- Patch management for network devices
- Maintain and update documentation of network design
- Plan and configure network security within the banking network
- Manage IP-routing and network capacity
- Install and manage data center racking, cabling, power, network devices
- Transfer knowledge to IT colleagues. Provide training and support, implement process improvements when necessary
Required Experience and Knowledge
- BSc/HND in information technology or business information technology or comparable qualification
- Cognate Networking Certification(s) will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an operational IT role as a network administrator
- Evidence of sound experience and in-depth knowledge in the following;
- Network administration (up-to-date Cisco router hardware, operation system IOS, network connections), patch management, scripting, access control lists
- Cyber roam deployment
- Configuration of firewall, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- IT security tools and methods of as VPN and SSH
- Backup and recovery procedures for routers, switches and firewalls
- Problem solving, analytical and process oriented
- Disciplined approach towards daily operations and documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally in English
- Ability to take responsibility, work on own initiative
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and Application as an attachment to: email@example.com
Please ensure that you indicate the Job Title as the SUBJECT of the mail.
Note: Failure to comply would disqualify your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).
Follow Me On Social Media