Tunde Raji -
March 8, 2017
A highly innovative and rapidly expanding Microfinance Bank with Head Office in Lagos requires suitable candidates to fill the available vacant position below.
Job Title: SME Relationship Officer
Location: Lagos Island and Victoria Island
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing of SME clients for both deposits & loans in line with set targets.
- Sourcing of individual clients for both savings, Current and fixed deposit accounts in line with set target.
- Packaging of customers’ credit requests
- Conduct qualitative credit appraisals of clients’ businesses e.g. cash flow, profitability, P&L & Balance Sheet Analysis.
- Ensure credits are packaged in line with credit policies & procedures of the bank.
- Ensure credits are within the bank’s obligor limit
- Rendering financial advice to clients
- Rendering weekly & monthly reports to the management
- Ensure proper KYC are conducted on customers
- Monitoring the loan portfolio and follow up on repayment.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 years experience in a commercial bank in SME financing department.
- A Degree /HND in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management and Marketing or any numerate discipline.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial bank/ Microfinance bank in SME financing..
- Business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent Relationship Management.
- Good level of computer program (MS. Word & Excel)
- Good understanding of business process
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self- motivated person
- Good interpersonal Skill
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org