Tunde Raji -
October 14, 2017
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG (www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Trainee Loan Officer
Ref Code: SMETLO/OCT/2017
- Sourcing for new clients via direct marketing.
- Screening of potential SME clients.
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals.
- Active participation in credit committee.
- Monitoring of disbursed loans and loans in arrears
- Recovery of loans in overdue.
- Assuring long-term relationship (Relationship Management) through high client satisfaction
- Minimum of B.Sc./ HND in any discipline
- At least one year lending experience with micro bank/commercial bank
- Strong self-esteem and confident
- Good analytical and financial skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Target driven and result oriented.
- Attentive to details
- Attractive fixed salary plus performance based bonus.
- Extensive and comprehensive training in international credit technology.
- Training in advanced use of Microsoft excels.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The Bank is seeking to fill up this vacancy, kindly go through the advert carefully and only qualified candidates should please apply accordingly.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted